I use Antibody to manage my plugins. Below is a list of plugins I use.
- Zsh Async - Because your terminal should be able to perform tasks asynchronously without external tools.
- z - Jump around.
- Bd - Jump back to a specific directory, without doing
- Zsh completions - Additional completion definitions for Zsh.
- Zsh autosuggestions - Fish-like autosuggestions for zsh.
- FZF - Command-line fuzzy finder.
- Zsh history substring search - ZSH port of Fish history search.
- Zsh syntax highlighting - Fish shell like syntax highlighting for Zsh.
- Pure - Pretty, minimal and fast ZSH prompt.
- ZSH Completions for Nix and NixOS - ZSH Completions for Nix.
- Zsh Nix Shell - Use zsh as the default nix-shell shell.
Interesting (not using)
- Enhancd - Next-generation cd command with an interactive filter.
- Ports - Easily see what's happening on your computer's ports.