My workflow is always changing but currently it consists of the following.
- VS Code - Main editor.
- Sublime text - GitHub readmes / editing dotfiles.
- iTerm - Terminal / Neovim.
- 2Do - Personal day-to-day tasks.
- Ship - GitHub issues.
- Trello - Public and personal boards.
- Fantastical - I plan my work for the entire day ahead of me and my dad is primarily guided by the events I create.
- SnippetsLab - Snippets of code / snippets of knowledge (facts/reference).
- Alfred My Mind - All my public facing bookmarks.
- Safari and Chrome local bookmarks - Only personal bookmarks.
- Alfred Go Fast - Everything else.
- Personal images in Photos and other images in Pixave
- RSS - I follow all blogs I am interested in with RSS.
- Twitter - I made many Twitter lists separated by topics.
- Ulysses - Ally my writing. Medium posts, stories, wiki, small pieces.