- The Curry Howard isomorphism. The idea that logic and programming are just two sides of the same coin: types are propositions and programs are proofs.
- Originally, category theory traces it roots to algebraic topology. What you find is that you can associate to topological spaces (often simplicial complexes or other triangulated spaces) an algebraic object (often a group, abelian group, ring, vectorspace, or module). And the continuous maps then "lift" to the corresponding algebraic homomorphism.
- Category Theory nLab
- Applied Category Theory – Online Course
- Functional Programming and Category Theory [Part 1] - Categories and Functors
- Seven Sketches in Compositionality: An Invitation to Applied Category Theory
- Category Theory for Programmers PDF
- Category Theory for Programmers: The Preface
- Learn You Some Category Theory
- The Catsters YouTube channel - Videos on category theory.