Keyboard Maestro is essentially an IDE for automation. You create macros of actions that you can then easily call from Karabiner.
It has a wonderful community that is happy to help with whatever you are trying to achieve.
I share all the macros I use with the app.
- It is always better to run compiled AppleScripts.
- Assert action. "If not condition, then fail". Useful for checking if you got right kind of data.
- Write once, never write again - Goes over how to use Typinator together with KM to automate writing text.
- How I manage my huge KM library
- KM forum - Great place to discuss all things related to KM.
- Best Macro List
- Automating KM editor
- 6 months in, what I wish I knew on day 1 with KM
- Exporting KM Macros with KM Macro
- Little Approach I use to quickly prototype new macros