I believe everyone should have some set of principles they should follow. Having a clear picture of what is important to you and what you want to focus on doing in life is important.
Here are my mine:
- I should share all and everything I know openly and free to all.
- I should value each animal’s life on this planet as equal to that of my own.
- I should attempt to minimise suffering caused directly by me to other living organisms and the planet.
- I should be free to choose what I want to do and create.
- I should not judge any person’s actions and attempt to see their point of view in any action that they take.
- I should always challenge myself to do new things I have never tried before no matter how hard they seem.
- I should try to make the world a fairer place where all have a chance to create something creative and new.
- I should visualise my ideas and knowledge and share these ideas with the world.
- I should embrace change.
- I should not waste time doing things that don't impact my life in a positive way.
- I should never complain about anything and take a proactive stance on every issue I face.
- I should learn from my mistakes.
- I should behave in accordance to my principles.