The Internet is genuinely one of the best things to come out of 20th century. It has so many implications for the future and can solve so many of the world's problems, it is exciting.
- Amazing thing about the web is the fact that clients (browsers) and servers can interact in complex ways without the client knowing anything beforehand about the server and the resources it hosts.
- Everything easy is hard again
- FreeCodeCamp Map
- Ask HN: What's your favorite way of getting a web app up quickly in 2018?
- RealWorld - Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone powered by React, Angular, Node, Django, and many more.
- Internetting is hard - Friendly web development tutorials for complete beginners.
- devd - Local webserver for developers.
- Lwan Web Server - Experimental, scalable, high performance HTTP server.
- NetData - System for distributed real-time performance and health monitoring.
- Ask HN: Where can one learn about the history of the internet and the protocols?