My favourite browser. It is incredibly fast, doesn't have the baggage of all the Google Chrome tracking and is native to macOS so it is extremely optimised.
Here are the websites I have in my
Favourites which are usually sites I want super fast access to from iOS Safari:
As it is my most used app, I like to script and automate as much of my use of it as possible.
I use this amazing workflow to quickly jump between my currently active Safari tabs as well as search through my history and bookmarks.
I also open any of my most used websites using KM macros. The macro opens the website I specify or if the website is open anywhere in Safari and will jump between the tabs of the website. I use this macro for my most used websites and I can open any website I wish with a single keypress. Both open and switch between various websites.
Extensions I use
- sVim - Adds a custom layer of keybinds you can customise to personalise your browsing experience. My config.
- AdGuard - Ad content blocker that uses Safari native content blocking API's.
- Wikiwand - Wiki UI refinement (less noise and focus on content + night mode).
- Stylish - Allows for local customisations of various websites. Themes I use with it.
- Nightlight - In the case where there is no Stylish theme available, you can turn on a permanenet night theme mode with this extension. It attempts to bring night theme mode to websites that don't natively support it.
- Octotree - Gives a file tree view on the side of each repository that you visit that you can use to navigate over the codebase.
- Reddit Enchancement Suite - A ton of amazing additions to the Reddit website.
- Hckr News - An interface change to hacker news focusing on content and reducing visual noise.
- BetterTTV - Enchances Twitch website by adding night mode + few more features.
- NoMoreiTunes - Safari redirects you to iTunes every time you click on some iTunes link or an App Store App, this stops that.
- 1Password - 1Password is a phenomenal password manager, this extension just gives a seamless interaction of it with the browser.
- GitHub Highlight Selected - Highlights selected word in GitHub source view like Sublime Text.
- Select - Allows you to select text inside links.
- Translate - Automatically translate entire webpages into your prefered language as you browse.
- Pixave - Extension for Pixave app.
- JSON Formatter - Makes JSON documents that you open with the browser 'human readable' by formatting them nicely.
For more extensions you can see this list.