My favorite browser. It is incredibly fast, doesn't have the baggage of all the Google Chrome tracking and is native to macOS so it is extremely optimized.
Here are the websites I have in my
Favorites which are usually sites I want super fast access to from iOS Safari:
As it is my most used app, I like to script and automate as much of my use of it as possible.
I use this amazing workflow to quickly jump between my currently active Safari tabs as well as search through my history and bookmarks.
I also open any of my most used websites using KM macros. The macro opens the website I specify or if the website is open anywhere in Safari and will jump between the tabs of the website. I use this macro for my most used websites and I can open any website I wish with a single keypress. Both open and switch between various websites.
Extensions I use
- sVim - Adds a custom layer of keybinds you can customize to personalize your browsing experience. My config.
- AdGuard - Ad content blocker that uses Safari native content blocking API's.
- Hckr News - An interface change to hacker news focusing on content and reducing visual noise.
- 1Password - 1Password is a phenomenal password manager, this extension just gives a seamless interaction of it with the browser.
- Translate - Automatically translate entire webpages into your preferred language as you browse.
- JSON Formatter - Makes JSON documents that you open with the browser 'human readable' by formatting them nicely.
- Select - Allows you to select text inside links.
For more extensions you can see this list.