My Medium articles
The number between brackets shows the year I wrote the article in. Articles with 🌟 are my favorite.
- Day Evaluations (2016) 🌟 - How I started my journey with journaling and living a more conscious life.
- News (2016) - My approach to news and overflow of information.
- What it means to live a conscious life (2016) 🌟 - My journey with discovering and bringing compassion to my life.
- Everything connects to everything else (2017) - Why i decided to share all of my knowledge in a free and easily discoverable way as a big mind map of connections.
- Knowledge bootstrapping (2017) 🌟 - How can you share your entire thought process with the world. My idea of open knowledge and how it can benefit all.
- The root of it all (2017) - What is efficiency and how it relates to my life. How I practice efficiency and what is my approach to learning and solving learning dependencies of life.
- Project based learning (2017) 🌟 - How i changed my approach to learning by focusing on projects and not on learning for the sake of learning.
- Fantastical natural input + text expansions (2016) - How to combine Typinator and Fantastical to save time and ease the process of creating new events.
- Take control of your trackpad on macOS (2016) 🌟 - How I personalize my macOS with custom gestures for the trackpad.
- Mind map everything (2016) 🌟 - My approach to indexing my own knowledge in a mind map format for fast retrieval and understanding.
- Write once, never write again (2017) 🌟 - How to save time writing with Typinator and Keyboard Maestro.
- Insta cloning (2017) 🌟 - How to quickly clone and open any repository in your favorite editor.
- Why Medium? (2016) - Why host my writing on Medium and not my own site.
- Like a dog on a leash (2017) 🌟 - My thoughts on privacy and why one should care about it.
- Opening up my mind (2017) 🌟 - Sharing my most personal Alfred workflow about myself, my entire workflow and setup, one download away for anyone who cares.
- Writing Alfred workflows in Go (2017) 🌟 - How to write Alfred workflows in Go language.
- Pretty and fast shell (2017) 🌟 - How to setup a very awesome and modern shell experience from the ground up and have full control over it.