Some simple processes I should follow when doing things.
Starting new projects
- If I want to experiment with something, make the project in
~/src/ideasfirst and then transfer to the appropriate directories (folders) later.
- Think it through.
- Ask myself why this is the way it is.
- Ask myself what am I missing and what I don't understand (tackle each dependency one by one).
- Find what I want/need to learn.
- Find the topic on Learn Anything and pick the best resource for learning the topic.
Making new Alfred workflow
- Follow making workflows outline. Don't forget to add update icon when using AwGo.