Studies how our universe behaves.
Many great things came from trying to understand how this world is put together and what laws govern it.
Perhaps we can replicate a universe like ours in the future. One of the more interesting thoughts to ponder on is how complexity can emerge from rather simple rules. One example of that is cellular automata and the infamous Conway's game of life.
- The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything
- The theoretical minimum - Has pretty amazing courses.
- Fun to Imagine
- Stephen Hawking had pinned his hopes on 'M-theory' to fully explain the universe—here's what it is
- Ask HN: How to self-learn electronics?
- Conceptual illustration of time and space distortion near a mass