These are my personal profiles on various websites sorted by categories.
- GitHub - Share all my code there.
- Codepen - Hope to use it more often to experiment with web things.
- GitHub Gists - Sharing all my Code Snippets. Created with SnippetsLab.
- Stack Overflow - Asking and answering questions.
- Leetcode - Preparing for technical interviews.
- NPM - All the node modules I released.
- Freecodecamp - Haven't completed it fully.
- Codementor - Never used it.
- Asciinema - Sharing terminal sessions for showcasing CLI tools and other things.
- Wakatime - Tracking the time I spend coding.
- Devpost - Tracking all the hackathons and hackathon projects I have done.
- Code Wars - Practicing various coding challenges.
- Docker Hub - Docker images.
- Quora - Asking and answering questions.
- Kaggle - Practicing machine learning.
- Coursera - Doing various courses.
- Wiki - Everything I know.
- Khan Academy - Getting up to speed with things quickly.
- Soundcloud - Sharing music I like and the tunes I make.
- Spotify - Sharing music I like in form of a variety of playlists.
- Last.fm - Tracking music I listen to on Spotify.
- Mixcloud - Don't really use it.
- Dribble - Sharing my design creations and design things I like.
- Medium - My personal blog.
- GitBook - Share my wiki there. I also hope to write some books and I will publish them there once they are done.
- Twitter - Sharing all the different things I am up to right now.
- Reddit - Frequently visiting and contributing to various subreddits I like.
- Lobsters - Frequently visit and contribute to this Hacker News like community.
- Hacker News - Often share things I built there.
- Product Hunt - Share all my bigger and smaller projects I have made there.
- Google+ - Don't use it.
- Meetup - Attending various groups and meeting new interesting people and communities.
- Instagram - Sharing my experiences in life with photographs and stories.
- Curated images - Curating all the beautiful photographs/images I like.
- Imgur - Sharing various albums I curated and liked.
- Unsplash - Sharing some of my better photographs I made.
- YouTube - Sharing videos I make on variety of subjects (mostly programming).
- Twitch - Streaming myself coding, building Go libraries, Alfred Workflows and tools.
- Alfred Forum - Asking and answering questions about the amazing Alfred launcher.
- Keyboard Maestro - Asking and answering questions about Keyboard Maestro.
- Goodreads - Tracking books I have read as well as the reviews I have written.
- Letterboxd - Tracking movies I've seen and my reviews on the movies I've liked or disliked.
- Trakt - Tracking TV series I have seen or want to watch.
- Grouevee - Tracking all the different games I have played or want to play.
- Steam - All the games I played on Steam.
- Patreon - Since I do nearly everything Open Source and Free by default, I don't get any money for these things. Thus anyone who likes my work can show it in form of small or bigger donations.
- Buy me a coffee - One time donations.
- Keybase - Holds my public PGP key. I also prove my identity on various websites there.
- Etsy - If I ever make something with my hands, I will probably share it there.
- Linkedin - My online CV.
- Angel.co - Sometimes use it to find interesting startups to apply to.
- Home - My personal home page on the internet.
- Vimeo - Don't really use it but it has many creative videos.
- Airbnb - Don't use really use it.
- DevianArt - Don't really use it.
- Eventbrite - Various events I have attended or planning to attend.
- My Mind - My personal interactive mind maps.
- Stack Overflow CV - Not updating it. Prefer Linkedin.
- Gfycat - Sharing Gifs.
- AMA - Ask Me Anything.