Below you will find all the notes I have made. I continuously update them and I use them myself for my own reference. I try to write things and structure them so everyone can benefit from reading them or even reference what I know easily and quickly.
Each folder is a topic that can include other topics under it related to the parent topic.
GitBook provides a pretty awesome search feature that lets you search across this entire knowledge base, so feel free to use it.
I also love using night mode. You can switch to it from here if you haven't:
If this is your first time visiting this wiki, you can just start reading from the top entry down and see what sparks your interest.
I will be updating this wiki quite often as I use it myself daily both to keep an account of things I know as well as things I want to know and everything in-between.
For super fast access of this wiki, I advise you to try out Alfred My Mind.
Each topic will have a title, some description of it, usually my own thoughts and knowledge on it as well as referencing some resources or links I have liked or used that helped me either understand the topic or gain appreciation of it.
The structure of each of the posts will often look roughly like this:
- Description - My thoughts on the topic.
- Subtopics - Various subtopics related to the main topic.
- Notes - My own personal notes on the matter as well as things I found interesting on the internet regarding the topic. I often give a link of where I got things from.
- Links - Links related to the topic.
If you are interested in how I maintain and write this wiki, I wrote about it in detail here.
There are many, many things I am yet to add to this little system I am planning to make. I am still trying to find the perfect balance of how my knowledge, projects, thoughts and ideas and programmes and code should be structured but my goals with this wiki are:
- Fast access to all this knowledge base. Achieved through:
- Alfred My Mind
- This knowledge wiki itself and the search it has.
- Transcribing knowledge in terms that make sense to me and other people.
- I wish to make my knowledge and expertise as reusable by as many other interested people as possible.