- Math can be learned, it's just a bit silly to dive into a homotopy type theory book and expect to get a firm grasp of things. It's like picking up a chinese news paper and expecting to get an idea of what its content is about.
- Without understanding the domain, you cant read a text well. Without understanding the grammar you cant read a text. Without understanding the symbols you cant even figure out the grammar.
- What does it feel like to invent math?
- How to read Mathematics
- The Banach–Tarski Paradox
- John Conway: Genius Behind The Numbers
- Tools for thought
- Making things with maths
- The Map of Mathematics
- How to self learn math
- Math books
- Mathematics for Computer Science: Readings
- mathematicalmonk YouTube playlists - A lot of stuff covered.
- How Grothendieck Simplified Algebraic Geometry
- A new “Mathematician’s Apology”
- Interesting theorems
- Ask HN: How do I learn math/physics in my thirties?
- Napkin Project