I use the app to stay up to date and communicate on Twitter.
Tweetbot is also blocked for me during my
Focus time. I can only post tweets but I can't visit the app to see my feeds.
- Twitter is my primary way to stay up to date on things and is my favourite social network after GitHub. I curate and publically share all Twitter lists I personally use.
The app is always full screen for me. And is split into four columns.
- First column: Mentions / Messages / Software
- Second column: Top. Tweets with highest value to me.
- Third column: ML. Machine learning news.
- Fourth column: Other list. Tweets with least priority to me.
Here is how that all looks together for me: