I live an interesting life. I think. It is fascinating to think what I would be doing if I was born a decade earlier or few decades later. How different would my life be? But I may probably never know that.
In any way, you probably live only one life. So best make it count.
- We live infinitely; the soul is the energy that cannot be destroyed and the physical body is merely a vesicle.
- Life is something & yet nothing at the same time. Once you transcend basic levels of consciousness & reach this ‘awakening’ to reality there’s nothing else to do but go ON with THIS reality. Humans tend to respond to this shift of thought drastically & humanely so we over think, & over complicate things that dont need further complication. Once you realize that everything that there is & everything that ever will be along with everything that ever was, IS YOU then there’s nothing else to do but to live this life fully. Alan Watts talks about this a lot & if you have any issues with learning this ‘awakening’ I recommend listening to various lectures & recordings by this man as I think he definitely got “it” & is one of several who explain it all so clearly.
- Treat people as if they are in a sensitive and malleable emotional state all the time. You have the power to uplift friends and strangers with every interaction, large or small.
- Life isn't meant to be easy. Everyone suffers in different ways. You don't deserve to be happy since the nature of reality is slow degradation of your life. Don't over estimate other people's happiness compared to your own. Life is hard for all of us. And let me tell you my friend, solitude is a blessing. It is an opportunity to discover more of yourself and your soul. And ultimately, you will always be alone whether you're in a crowded dance club or in the middle of the desert. Stop worrying about being alone. Fill your time with your passions and life will build itself around you so that you are at least slightly less miserable.
- Always feeling like you are in a race with other people is not a good way to live a life.