I love keyboards. Specifically I love remapping them with Karabiner to extend them to do more awesome things for me.
I am currently using Apple wireless keyboard and love it. I love the low key travel as I get tired typing on most mechanical keyboards. The only thing I would change from that keyboard would be split space key into two keys for more remapping awesomeness.
I am interested in getting Preonic Light keyboard with low profile Kailh switches. And I want to make it wireless too.
- Gateron Browns low key travel mech switches seem nice.
- 42 - Custom keyboard built by Angelo.
- Preonic - Beautiful keyboard.
- Preonic Light - Better than Preonic.
- Dactyl Keyboard - Parameterized ergonomic keyboard.
- Kailh Low Profile Keycaps - Blank - Low key & awesome.
- Keyboard PCB Guide
- Cookes and cream Ergodox - Neat setup.
- Multi-purpose keys, and a case for small keyboards
- clojure.core/typing - Matt Adereth - Modeling and 3D printing a keyboard.
- Building Keyboards
- What keyboards do you use? Do you program them?
- Quick and dirty guide to flashing your Planck Light bootloader
- Planck Light review
- A Modern Space Cadet