Some simple processes to follow when doing things.
- Think it through.
- Ask myself why it is the way it is.
- Ask myself what am I missing and what I don't understand (tackle each dependency one by one).
- Find what I want/need to learn. Ideally in context of a problem I want to solve.
- Read about it on wiki. Find the topic on Learn Anything and learn from best resources for deeper knowledge.
Make new Alfred workflow
- Follow making workflows outline.
Publish Alfred workflows
Write an article
- Collect notes and experiences.
- Write down main ideas I want to cover as bullet points.
- Write the article touching on all the main points.
- Refactor. Remove useless words and irrelevant pieces. Publish.
- Brush teeth and moisturise face.
- Start working on the first event from my Calendar. Focus.
- Brush teeth, moisturise face and take shower.
- Plan the day ahead in context of my Focus board estimates.
- Go to sleep before 11 pm. Ideally.
Week review in looking back
- Add snapshot of Timing & Wakatime. Evaluate. See what can be improved.
- Add images from Instagram to
- Go through
Autologin Day One and move entries to appropriate journals.
Month review in looking back
- Add Timing (monthly view).
- Write summary. Evaluate. See what can be improved.
Start new week
- Set projects I want to focus on this week in
Focus. Set time estimates.
Start new month
- Create new entry in looking back.
- Add link to music listened (Artists, Tracks, Albums from Last.fm) & Twitter monthly tweets.