Some simple processes to follow when doing things.
- Think it through.
- Ask myself why it is the way it is.
- Ask myself what am I missing and what I don't understand (tackle each dependency one by one).
- Find what I want/need to learn. Ideally in context of a problem I want to solve.
- Read about it on wiki. Find the topic on Learn Anything and learn from best resources for deeper knowledge.
Make new Alfred workflow
- Follow making workflows outline.
Publish Alfred workflow
Write an article
- Collect notes and experiences.
- Write down main ideas I want to cover as bullet points.
- Write the article touching on all the main points.
- Refactor. Remove useless words and irrelevant pieces. Publish.
- Brush teeth and moisturise face.
- Start working on the first event from my Calendar. Focus.
- Brush teeth, moisturise face and take shower.
- Plan the day ahead in context of my Focus board estimates.
- Go to sleep before 11 pm. Ideally.
- Review Timing & WakaTime. Evaluate. See what can be improved.
Month summary in looking back
- Review Timing & WakaTime. Add screenshot of Timing (monthly view).
- Write summary. Evaluate. See what can be improved.
Write a book
- Know what I want to write about. Write the book.
- Publish on Leanpub.
- Read the book. Highlight important parts.
- When finished reading, transfer highlights to wiki. Make review of book on Goodreads.
Reflect & Plan (end of day)
- Reflect and consolidate time from Timing with Focus board.
- Adjust & create events. Create food plan for next day.