- High dose of DMT. It'll be the closest thing to death without actually dying. What you realize is, on the other side of that threshold, a core piece of you will persist. Death is an illusion, consciousness exists forever/outside of time.
- I think, to your point, all entheogens will help you (if you're ready for them), but a full fledged high blast of DMT, to quote Terrance McKenna, "is the farthest out one can go and still come back."
- DMT is a funny drug, the more you take of it, the easier the trip becomes. It's these mid-range doses that are the worst. Reality is partially slipping away, and your ego, doing its job, is trying hard to grab a hold of what's left of it. You end up with a very anxious ego that thinks its about to die and a terrible trip.
- DMT refers specifically to dimethyltryptamine, a tryptamine molecule with two methyl groups on the N position. 5-MeO-DMT shares the same methyl groups but has an additional methoxy group on the 5 position creating an entirely different substance. It is not DMT.
- It’s all in your mind. Notice how you said that as soon as you remember that things can turn bad they do. It’s because you literally just created that experience by focusing on it. That’s how amazing and powerful you truly are. Everything and everyone you meet on dmt is ultimately you, reflecting back to yourself. You can’t really “think of nothing” because that means you’re trying to control the experience. Simply surrender to whatever happens, if you feel scared then just let the feeling be. Observe it. That’s what it means to become a true psychonaut. Once you get passed that stage then you can go deeper into the experiences and pick up more information.
- I too had a similar "you are so lucky message." Except mine was more "everything is okay, you're doing fine."and "appreciate this life you live."
- We're here because we decided to be. DMT gives you a glimpse of the other side, of the world we come from before birth and go to after death. We choose to put on the mask of ego in order to forget the fact that we already know everything. You now know more than most, having peeled back the skin of reality before it was time to. You'll gradually forget over time. Time heals the ego.
- So don't worry, you'll be fine. But take what you've learned and use it to live a good and fulfilling life with the time you have left. Once you pop out the other side, you'll probably decide to come back and be born as something anew. You'll do it to escape the boredom of knowing all. So don't take it so seriously my man. Enjoy yourself, you chose to be here.
- I’m starting to feel like the vastness of DMT, and the potential that it is truly a gateway to another, real dimension, should leave you feeling a new level of humility and gratitude to simply be alive and able to have these incredible experiences. To be able to peek behind the curtain so to speak, is truly an honor, which is my main takeaway from DMT.... and let’s face it, it’s a hell of a lot of fun too! I don’t think we should discount the fun factor. It doesn’t always have to be so earth-shatteringly serious and heavy.