I love reading new books and making notes on things I've read and learned.
Below are books I read or started reading. The books with links attached will lead to notes I made when reading the book. Books with 🌟 are my favorite.
- Mind for Numbers - Review
- Flowers of Algernon 🌟 - Review
- Heart of a Dog - Review
- You Don't Know JS: Up & Going - Review.
- Logical Reasoning: A First Course - Review
- The Fable of the Dragon-Tyrant
- The Little Prince 🌟 - Review
- Understand 🌟
- Roadside Picnic - Review
- A Thousand Tiny Failures: Memoirs of a Pickup Artist - Review
- The Last Question 🌟 - Review
- The Master and Margarita 🌟 - Review
- The Picture of Dorian Gray 🌟 - Review
- Thinking fast and slow
- Go in action
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Programming in Haskell
- Surely, you're joking Mr Feynman
- Rich dad poor dad
- Elements of programming interviews
- Crafting interpreters
- Brave new world
- Cracking the coding interview
- Code: hidden language of software
- Eloquent ruby
- Confident ruby
- University physics with modern physics
- The Yellow Wallpaper
- Douglas Adams
- Ted Chiang
- Alan Watts
- Jorge Luis Borges
- Nikolay Nekrasov
- HP Lovecraft
- Aleksandr Solzhenitisyn
- David Sedaris
- Side Project books
- Derek Sivers's books read
- Rahim's books read
- Books written in a style similar to SICP
- HN recommends (2017)
- Check these books - master switch is interesting
- Most meaningful books I read in 2016
- Most mentioned programming books on Reddit
- Language-agnostic programming books
- Some more recommends
- Bret Victor’s favorite books
- AI books
- Lobsters - what are you reading
- Ask HN - what are you reading
- Math books
- History books
- Good books for deep hacks
- Some psychology books to read
- Top programming books 2017
- Many math books
- Psychonaut books
- Reading list
- Pick three books you think every beginner to sci-fi should read, three for "veterans", and three for "experts".
- Any book recommendations for building your own indie business?
- Books read by Radek
- Bookicious - Favorite books of various founders.
- How long to read?
- Ask HN: Recommendations on books and documentaries on tech companies/people?
- Ask HN: What's one book that changed your life? (2018)
- Looking for a dark scifi novel
- Three books every beginner to scifi should read
- Good novels featuring mathematics and mathematical philosophy?
- Math-related pleasure reading books?
- Ask HN: Non-tech books that have helped you grow professionally?