I make notes on all the books I have read. Below are the books I have covered thus far sorted by the year I read (or started reading) the books in.
- 🌟 = My favourite books.
- 📖 = I am reading the book now.
- 📕 = I finished reading the book.
- ❌ = I didn't finish reading the book.
- Thinking fast and slow 📖
- Go in action ❌
- AI - Modern Approach ❌
- Programming in Haskell ❌
- Surely, you're joking Mr Feynman ❌
- Mind for Numbers 📕 - Review
- Mindstorms ❌
- Rich dad poor dad ❌
- Elements of programming interviews ❌
- Crafting interpreters ❌
- Flowers of Algernon 📕🌟 - Review
- Brave new world ❌
- Cracking the coding interview ❌
- Code: hidden language of software ❌
- Eloquent ruby ❌
- Confident ruby ❌
- University physics with modern physics ❌
- Heart of a Dog - 📕
- You Don't Know JS: Up & Going 📕
- Logical Reasoning: A First Course ❌
- Roadside Picnic - 📕
- A Thousand Tiny Failures: Memoirs of a Pickup Artist 📕 - Review
- The Master and Margarita 📕🌟 - Review
- The Picture of Dorian Gray 📕🌟