Anki is an awesome app that uses spaced repetition learning to memorise and learn things efficiently.
I am still yet to start using it well to fit in my workflow but I will be sharing the cards I have made with the app in this wiki here.
- Review all cards every day, not just one topic. Ensure that you're not hitting the "Review limit" on a deck
- Use tags: Tag all cards that are more likely to appear on your exam and review them more often.
- Use Lapses: if you fail a card n times, then let it be suspended and work on rewording it.
- Reduce the amount of time spend on cards. If you do not have near-instant recall, mark it as "Again" and spend more time learning.
- Anki works due to the exponential decay of memory
- The better you know a card, the less often that it'll be shown to you.